Thursday, January 8, 2009

Wow this is my first blog post

Well A little about me I am 24 i will be 25 next month i am a mommy to Scottie-4 Haley-3 and Katie-11 months I am married and havebeen for 6 years and together for almost 9 years.
I have been over weight my whole life except fora shorttime wheni was 13 way back in 1997 I looked awsome I think and thats how i want to look again. I have tryed many diets, diet pills and different waysof eating all which have failed. So now i discovered that 2009 needs to be THE year a new year meaning a new me. I started a diet last Thursday January 1 and to date i have already lost 8 lbs yay. Unfortunatly that was mostly in the 1st 3-4 days but i amjust gonna keep focused and move on. I want to lose 93 more lbs for a total of 100lbs. My goal weight is 140-145. I want to look good be and feel healthy, have more energy for my kids. So istarted eating healthier low fat meals, no soda which was veryhard cause thats all i used to drink and try to drink more water.So far so good.

this is what my food intake looks like

Breakfast--low fat ham and cheese english muffin and Orange juice

Snack--handful of grapes

Lunch--(Late) salad with fat free french a 12 cup of skim milk adn like5 fat free pringlesSnack--

Dinner--

Snack--

Water--8oz

Exercise--

No comments:

Post a Comment