Thursday, May 14, 2009

Totally screwing it ip

like i knew i would i am having such a hard time keeping my eating under control i don't know where got the willpower from befor ecause its gone now.. i have went from 199 to 205 as of today. grrrr and that last 8lbs took forever to lose teh whole month of april anyways i know its early but all i have eaten so far today is a low fat poptart and a orange juice Thats it for now hopeing to get back on teh wagon and strong i wanted to wear shorts this year damn it and its not looking to good

1 comment:

  1. You will do great hun just keep looking how great you have done. You can do this. trust me it is hard but I always get back on track once I relax some. maybe just try to relax and not over think the weight loss. HUGS I am here for you if you need anyone

    ReplyDelete